Last Tuesday night Rachel said she wished Grandma and Grandad were still here because Grandad is the person who is the best at combing her hair.
Later that night she started throwing up. By about 2.30 a.m. the vomiting had stopped (much to our relief. We feared yet another trip to the hospital). She stayed home from school the next day and it later transpired that a stomach bug was going around the classrooms. 6 children got sick in 3 days.
On Friday Rob came home from work at lunchtime and spent the next 26 hours in bed with a bad cold.
On Saturday I was suffering from an upset stomach and could manage only a couple of cokes and a nibble before Rob and I had to leave the company Christmas party that night.
Yesterday morning Helen threw up in my lap while I was on the phone. She continued to be sick until about 3.30 p.m. but seems better now.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment