David had his first day at Kindergarten today and everything went smoothly. He had no qualms about going, sat down at the table straight away and was very cheerful when I picked him up. His teacher is a pretty young woman called Mrs Tara Baker.
This afternoon Rachel and Helen both wanted chocolate milk and Rachel wanted to put the chocolate Ovaltine powder into the milk and mix it up. Before she started she received a call of nature. I told her I would leave the milk and the Ovaltine on the table for her to do it when she had finished on the toilet. Quite a while later I returned to the kitchen to find some very chocolatey milk and Rachel spooning chocolate Ovaltine straight out of the jar into her mouth!
Helen really should be an opera singer when she grows up; her voice is so loud and penetrating. We have been chastising David for putting his hands over his ears when Helen cries, thinking that he should be consoling her instead. However, when we were babysitting a friend's daughter yesterday and Helen started to cry, Isabella covered her ears too!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment